Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Well, it's been five days now since it snowed.

So I thought I would celebrate by making some Christmas cards!!!

Yeah, I know I'm nuts. I wanted to try using the biggest die I have in this shape and folding it in half. As it turns out, it is kind of on the small side, but I think it would be perfect as a gift attachment. There's plenty of room inside for a little message.




Enough Merry Merry for now - I am going to spend the next little while working on Mother's Day confections. Did you know it's only 11 days away?! Stay tuned...

Love Shelley!

1 comment:

  1. The christmas card is adorable. I love the coloring you did and is that your newest nestabilities ovals and oval scallops? I LOVE THEM! I am thinking I will get some for Mother's Day! Good idea, eh?!
    Have a great day!
    c.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...