Sunday, July 19, 2009

One! One wedding card!

Okay, actually I made two of these but one's already bought and paid for, so technically I've only added one more card to my stash.

This circle stamp is from Stamping Bella, and I just love it! So elegant. The background paper has a pearly shine to it, which I think shows up in the picture; but I also put shimmery white over the dress, and I don't think that shows up too well here. Oh well. You'll just have to take my word for it that it looks better in person!

I left the inside fairly plain. I figured that a wedding card is where people are likely to write the most, so I left lots of room for good wishes to be added.



Okay, can't talk - gotta go make something else! I'm on a roll...

Love Shelley!

2 comments:

  1. Think it smart to leave lots of room to write on. And I can see that lovely pearly shine in the second photo where it is just a ribbon on the bottom. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! Your cards are just getting more and more gorgeous! You are soooo very talented!!!!
    c.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...