Monday, November 23, 2009

More Mail Art!

Oh you guys, I had just the BEST weekend.  I got to get together with some great friends and we all sat around and worked on our creative things.  Among other things, I made a couple of envelopes to mail out some goodies (with addresses whited out to protect the privacy of the innocent):



The first one was a plain white envelope that I painted with watercolour crayons, then doodled on a little bit:




And the second one was a plain red envelope (very heavy, lined with gold foil paper, and huge!  I've been saving it for a special occasion) that I just doodled on with white paint pen.

I know you're envying my MS Paint skillz.  Let me know if you want any lessons me to stop it already.

Hope you're having a magical day!

Love Shelley!

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think...