Monday, July 5, 2010

Sometimes I get really mad.

I seem to have gotten into a bit of a habit of using these messy circles and the rays... and I don't want to become too repetitive but I have a feeling I'm not quite done with them yet!  I used to try to do something completely different every time I started a new page, but lately I've realized that some things just have to be worked out of my system in their own good time.  I don't always feel like I'm in control of this process, but things go a lot more smoothly if I just let these things happen.  I'm probably not POSSESSED or anything... obsessed maybe?


As you've probably guessed, this page was my response to a big pack of lies.  I was feeling pretty fierce when I was working on this!  It's amazing how your thoughts get clarified when you put them down on paper like this.  The best part is that I realized that there are certain things I won't put up with, and last week when I was put to the test I rose to the challenge and even impressed myself.  Someone I know was up to no good, which is generally none of my business - except that he was conducting his 'no good' on my turf.  I'm generally pretty easygoing but this whole situation made me really uncomfortable and I called him on it.  He might still be up to no good - but at least I don't have to see it.  I win! 

Right?

Love Shelley!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! And I can SO relate - unfortunately...

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your circles and rays and journaling! She looks like she's dressed in a chef's coat and ready to do some chopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dying to know the story behind the story! hopefully someday I'll find out what was up! Beautiful page!
    c.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...