Monday, January 3, 2011

My 2011 Resolution

Happy new year, everyone!

So do you guys make new year's resolutions?  I used to make massive ambitious lists of stuff I wanted to accomplish for the coming year, and while it was fun to dream about actually doing all those things over the course of a year... well, the reality was that it was really disappointing to look back at the END of the year and realize how few things I'd finished.  And this went on year, after year, after year...

So last year I finally wised up and made a different kind of resolution; one that I knew I could keep.  One that would make me feel good at the end of the year,  not like I'd failed.  That resolution was "Keep Being Awesome" and I totally rocked it!

It turned out so great, that I decided to go that route again this year.  I present to you, my resolution for 2011!!!


I'll let you know how it goes... but I'm not gonna lie, I think it's going to be pretty great.

Love Shelley!

2 comments:

I would love to hear what you think...