Friday, February 10, 2012

The blooper reel

We all have them: duds, train wrecks, mistakes, boo-boos, and the occasional "What HAPPENED?!"

I have LOOOOOOTS of those.  Want to see some of them?  You can laugh at with me!

Come, take a look:


Here's where I was trying to sketch my husband Mike, but he wouldn't hold still and I accidentally made him look like a hillbilly.


Just terrible.  And this:


What the heck IS this, even?!  Nobody knows.  Maybe a herd of red blood cells?  It's a mystery.


Also, the comment of the week comes from Heather, who said:

"Are you secretly playing a game about how many times you can say "boobie" on your blog?"

I wasn't.... but now I might start.  Heh.


Okay, I'm going to go try to make something that doesn't suck.  You guys stay warm, we'll talk later.

xoxoxo
Shelley!

1 comment:

  1. I love them all, you did an amazing job on your husband, and my favourite is the red one, i love the colour red, and this one is great

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...