Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm working on something...

But it's not done yet.  So here... this made me laugh and I'm all about having a good laugh.

I'm pretty sure I meant to ask my sister something important, but as usual our conversation immediately devolved into complete nonsense:


 


*sigh*

So when you see me furiously texting my sister, please don't think we're solving the world's problems, or even saying actual sentences.  You now know the disappointing truth.  I... I hope we can still be friends.

Love Shelley!



2 comments:

  1. I have a sister. I soooooo get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, just Monday we were commenting that we've never met anyone that has evil laughs the way the 2 of us do.....but I bet you and your sister do!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...