Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mail - Still on a roll!

Here's the one lone piece of mail that's going out today:


BRAND-NEW PEN PAL - hopefully she has a high tolerance level for silliness, because the 5-pager in this innocent-looking envelope is kind of out-there.  That's the hard part about starting a new pen-friend relationship: the one-sided delivery of enough information - in a conversational format - to intrigue them and make them want to write back; without over-sharing too much and letting them see your crazy.  Not right away, anyway!  I like to save the Real Me for at least the third letter.

Oh, who am I kidding, it probably shines through in the first paragraph.

Wait - didn't I promise something inappropriate?  Yes, I did!

Okay, so I have another relatively-new pen pal.  He* was recommended to me through another friend.  So I threw together a letter and fired it off, and sure enough, back came an equally bizarre and offensive missive.  I might have some real competition here!  Check out the rating page he sent:


I don't remember using the word "virgin" but I'm proud anyway.  Also you have to like a guy who opens with a story about his 187-lb dog's anal leakage problem.

*Yes, "he".  I haven't had a boy pen pal before, mainly because most of the dudes that are looking for pen pals are writing from prison.  But I'm, like, 90% sure this guy isn't.  In prison, that is.  I'm willing to accept that he's a dude, based on his description of his ear-hair grooming habits.

I'm going to go check the mail.  Think happy thoughts for me!

xo
Shelley


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! I was looking at your blog the other day hoping for updates but you were pretty quiet. It's nice to see you again!

      Delete
  2. hahahahahahahahahaha!! *he sounds like a riot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. He sounds completely bonkers, so clearly we have to be friends.

      Delete
  3. OMFG!! Love this! Who the hell talks about anal leakage on the first letter?! So. Very. Awesome.
    :)
    c.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...